This webinar will focus exclusively on the ever growing regulatory compliance issues facing credit unions today....
Archive Recording: Pre-GAC Credit Union Environmental Forecast: Know Before You Go
Heading into the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, Dollar Associates takes a "no holds barred" look at credit unions in 2013 and beyond. Only two years into a new decade, the issues are more challenging than ever. Corporate stabilization, increased regulation, insurance premium assessments, restrictions on non-interest income…the picture has stormy portions. Other challenges are merely cloudy. But, for those who believe in the credit union industry's not-for-profit financial cooperative, there's some good news as well. Not minimizing the challenges but hitting them head on, this webinar addresses both the significant challenges and the unparalleled opportunities.
With a unique background in credit union leadership, regulation and as leading credit union consultants, Dollar Associates brings it to bear in a session that will leave industry leaders both challenged and uplifted. The issues addressed in this webinar will have your credit union team prepared for the rhetoric and talk to come at the GAC.
Credit Union Environmental Forecast will examine today's issues such as:
- What new regulation and legislation is on the horizon?
- Where will the Corporate Credit Union Debacle Leave Us as an Industry?
- Will Premium Assessments Become a Way of Life for Credit Unions?
- Can Credit Unions Grow in Today's Market?
- Are there Sources of Income Credit Unions are Leaving on the Table?
- Are Credit Union Mergers a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
- Where is Today's Regulatory and Supervisory Environment Headed?
|Title:||Pre-GAC Credit Union Environmental Forecast: Know Before You Go|
|Original Date:||Wednesday, February 20, 2013|