Deposit and Balance Sheet Management in the Era of CFPB, the Durbin Amendment and a Pandemic Flight to Safety
Growing credit unions are facing a totally unexpected challenge to their growth and the ability to meet their members needs in a restless era. The team at Dollar Associates invites you to a webinar to discuss crucial credit union issues for larger and dynamically growing credit unions with an emphasis on questions such as:
- How do I meet my member demands for insured deposit products with the NCUSIF limits in place today?
- How long will the flight to safety currently underway due to the pandemic issues continue and how do I manage it?
- With CFPB facing me at $10 billion, how do I plan now to manage my balance sheet in preparation?
- With impact from Durbin projected to cost my credit union millions in interchange revenue, can any balance sheet strategy buy me additional years below $10 billion?
- Are there any balance sheet management strategies that are working in credit union land to address these issues?
This webinar, which we recommend to many CEOs and all CFOs, will have guest experts from the New York based firm of Reich and Tang. The Reich and Tang experts, who we at Dollar Associates work with on credit union regulatory issues, have graciously agreed to participate with us on this webinar so that our clients – particularly those in or near the billion dollar asset club – can have the best industry experts available to address these incredibly timely issues.
Join us on April 29 at 3 p.m. EDT for an in-depth look at the type of balance sheet management issues that the most progressive and strategic financial institutions nationwide are employing in this challenging era. This no-cost webinar is offered as a part of Dollar Associates ongoing efforts to keep our credit union clients ahead of the curve on timely issues of importance.
Sign up for this no-cost webinar today.