What You Might Not Know Could Help You! A Webinar on Often Overlooked Options for Credit Unions of All Sizes
October 10, 2023
The team at Dollar Associates is always on the lookout for growth, expansion and product opportunities that some credit unions are using effectively and others might be overlooking. Annually Dollar Associates offers a webinar to discuss these options that may or may not be a fit for credit unions of all sizes. The 2023 webinar features information on some interesting topics:
- Is there a size credit union too small for indirect auto lending and what are the options?
- Has your credit union considered farm equipment lending and who’s financing those tractors and tillers?
- Is there such thing as a succession plan that will meet NCUA’s expectations but doesn’t mean we have to choose our next CEO until we’re ready?
- What size credit union is too small to put in place an executive benefits plan to keep our most talented execs”
- What’s the advantage of split dollar exec benefits and is the cost affordable for my credit union?
- If I am a SEG based credit union, can I get some geographic areas in my FOM to provide diversification and more growth?
- How do I get or protect my credit union’s low-income designation?
In this webinar, you will hear options that you may have never heard before, you may have heard and rejected or you just need to evaluate for how they might fit your credit union. There’s something in there for all credit unions – small, medium and large – that feel the need to grow, build scale, recruit good talent, retain valuable leaders, find new loan sources, meet NCUA’s regulatory expectations…or just be a better credit union for our member-owners.
Click on the video below to view this highly informative webinar.